GCS COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
To our valued customers,
As the world continues to navigate the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), our ﬁrst priority is protecting the health and safety of our valued customers and employees.
As we continue our essential work to help our customers repair, protect, and improve their valuable structures, we feel it is important to share with you what additional actions we have taken to help keep people safe and healthy.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve you and want to reassure you how we are operating during this situation to help ensure your safety and well-being. Until further notice all employees have been trained and instructed to strictly adhere to the following measures in accordance with the CDC recommended guidelines:
- Keep a 6-feet distance from all persons.
- Respectfully refrain from shaking hands.
- Avoid any and all direct contact with others.
- Sanitize and disinfect tools, vehicles, and equipment as per the heightened health and safety protocols.
- Implement proper health hygiene and safety procedures.
Your safety is important now more than ever.
In addition to implementing immediate health and safety procedures accross all locations, Ground Consolidation Services is diligently and actively monitoring the unfolding events related to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). We are adhering and fully committed to following the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), President Trump’s Coronavirus Task Force, other related federal agencies, local health departments, and our expert partners. We have instituted these additional measures to serve you safely:
- Providing ongoing and reoccurring training and supporting communications for healthy hygiene, social distancing, and best practices as recommended by the CDC and President Trump’s Coronavirus Task Force.
- Instituting additional cleaning protocols for all common areas in the workplace, vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Instructing any employees who become ill to stay home and seek medical guidance out of an abundance of caution.
- Implementing COVID–19 speciﬁc training and communication protocols at each of our locations to keep every employee briefed and up to date on the latest in recommendations and guidance to ensure our teams are doing everything possible to help mitigate the spread of the virus.
- Limiting all unnecessary employee travel.
- Staggering start times of crews to limit employee interactions.
- Segmenting and distancing essential in-office workers.
- Holding all meetings and trainings virtually.
Thank you for your patience as we collectively navigate this unfolding situation. Our priorities continue to be where our focus is: our people and our customers.
CEO – Ground Consolidation Services